Saturday, November 29, 2008

What is wrong with people?

When can I just stay in my house and not have to go outside anymore?

Today on the way home I got stuck behind a car that seemed to not want to turn
at an intersection until there was no car coming from the other direction for
about a mile.

So I gave a little "are you going to turn or what" wave.
Ok so she finally went.
Then after the next turn she started driving about 10 mph in a 30 zone.
So I did the little are you going to go or what motion.
This prompted her to slam on the brakes and try to get me to plow into her car.
I was driving somewhat close to her because she was going so slow but not close enough that would cause me to hit her.

She continued on even slower, then slammed her brakes again.
This time she stopped so I tried to go around her and this is when her craziness
came through after she now speeds up and tries to ram me from the side and forced me into the other lane of traffic.

After all that we are both stopped at a stop sign next to each other and she opens her window yelling at me and flicks a cigarette at my car.

Then she gets out of her car, so I yelled at her asking her were she learned how to drive.

After she got out of her car I decided to just go.
She punched my car while i was going away from her.

At this point I look back and see her on her phone so I just figured I better not push it and get out of there.

She looked like she was in her early 20's.
I just don't get what causes people to be this way.

2 comments:

gamemakerKD said...

I told you many times, the largest alumnus membership in the world is BLOCKHEAD UNIVERSITY. They are everywhere and you cannot run or hide from them, they will enter your life from time to timeand you can only hope that it is not to crazy. My last run-in wiyh one was with a guy holding a meter parking spot for his girlfriend in center city Phila. who had to drive two blocks just to make the turn to start going four more block to get back to the spot.After five mins trying to get him to move I got lucky when a cop came and made him step aside. I got the spot but came back two mins later and moved my van thinging this BLOCKHEAD might come back and do something to my van, so i lost $2.00 to the meter and another ten mins finding another parking spot and $2.00 more. We are definitely out numbered. KD

gamemakerKD said...

SECOND TIME POSTING THIS, I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT THE LARGEST ALUMNUS GROUP IN THE WORLD ARE FROM BLOCKHEAD UNIVERSITY. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AND YOU CANNOT RUN OR HIDE, THEY WILL ENTER YOUR LIFE FROM TIME TO TIME AND YOU CAN ONLY HOPE IT'S NOT TO CRAZY. MY LAST RUN-IN WITH ONE WAS WITH A GUY TRYING TO HOLD A METER PARKING FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND IN CENTER CITY PHILA.WHO HAD TO DRIVE TWO BLOCKS JUST TO MAKE A TURN THEN FOUR MORE BLOCKS HEAVY TRAFFIC TO GET BACK TO HIM, 3 TO 4 MINS TRYING TO GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY, I WAS LUCKY A COP ON A BIKE CAME ALONG AND MADE HIM MOVE FROM STANDING IN THE PARKING SPOT. I GOT TO PARK PUT IN MY $2.00 BUT 2MINS LATER CAME BACKTO MOVE MY VAN, THINKING THIS BLOCKHEAD WAS SO UPSET HE WILL DO SOMETHING TO MY VAN, SO I USED ANOTHER 10 MINS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PARKING SPOT AND ANOTHER$2.00. BLOCKHEADS ARE EVERYWHERE. kd