Monday, May 30, 2011

Game 53 Phils @ Mets

I didn't watch the game live today, was out eating grilled food so I went through it quick after I got home.

Good thing I didn't have to sit through that mess.
I knew I was in for trouble when I saw a post on Facebook that said something about wondering if Vance Worley got exposed in this game.

The Phils didn't make a couple of plays they should have and a few hits drop in and all of a sudden It is four zip after one.

Same thing in the second. Tis time it was more of Worley throwing BP, balls right down the middle and he got hit around and now it's 8-0.

I skipped ahead with the fast forward button and stopped in the later innings.
The Phils scored a few runs and got to within 9-5. They had a chance to keep an inning going but in the eighth with two outs Rollins singles but trying to get to second was thrown out by five feet.

If he stays at first they have first and third and a chance for more runs.

Mood is indifferent about this game be because it's going to happen to every team a few times a year. I am annoyed by Reyes getting on base four of five ab's. I did like to see Worley finally buzz him up and in in his second at bat.

Loss 9-5
Streak 1 loss
Record 33-20 best record

No comments: