Ok I know the clinched playoffs and everything else so what I'm looking at is the starting pitching.
Hamels started tonight and I already don't like it.
Gave up a hit then a tremendous bomb to Pujols.
That ball went past the could pole in left and right into the corner of the upper deck. It would have gone past the Gulf sign if it didn't hit the upper deck.
These next two weeks watching the Phils are going to be brutal.
They have hit into three double plays in four innings.
Hamels has been pretty awful the last two starts including tonight.
He just gave another two run homer this one with an 0-2 count.
So It's four to nothing.
It ended up being 5-0.
They obviously still were nursing hangovers although the only two Phils not in the game were Howard and Ruiz.
The disappointing aspect is that Hamels had another bad game so that's two in a row.
If they lose tomorrow that will be the only four game series loss this season.
- My Phillies Game by Game review: games 2 through 2...
- Game 23 Phils @ Arizona - April 26 2011
- Game 24 Phils @ Arizona April 27, 2011
- Game 25 Mets @ Phils April 29th - 3 games
- Game 26 Mets @ Phils April 30th
- Game 27 Mets @ Phils Sunday night May 1st ESPN ga...
- Game 28 National @ Phils May 2nd
- Game 29 Nationals @ Phils May 4th